Friday, March 27, 2015

Week11- Thoughts on Test 2

Marks for Test 2 are finally out! Therefore, I decide to write down some thoughts about the test. Even though the score is not high, I have to admit that the test wasn’t as difficult as I supposed, and in fact, it was an interesting one.   I really like the idea of the first question, since we were asked to draw our algorithm out, and this is much easier than the following questions, which require us to write the code.

I was able to answer each question, however, I am not sure whether my code is accurate and can run. I have some difficulty with the last question, and I think it is because I don’t understand NNode very well comparing to LinkedList and Binary node. Overall, I think it is a fair exam, since the last two questions are very similar to our lab questions, and we all have an entire reading weak for preparation. My mark isn’t very nice, but is not that disappointing as well.

Another thing that made me worried is the strike. All labs are cancelled due to the strike. However, our test questions are often very close to lab questions. I think I will ask my assignment partners for help, and see we can finish all the labs together. This will be a good preparation for the final exam.



No comments:

Post a Comment