Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Week3-Why geeks should write?

Finally, my last semester at U of T begins! I consider CSC148 to be the most difficult course in this term, and I hope that everything will go well. I have actually took this course for couple weeks last year. However, I dropped out early because I felt that I wasn’t prepared for it.  This time, I reviewed materials in CSC108 before the term, and decided to take another try.  

For me, writing and programming are two similar learning style, because they both require one to build big ideas by structuring small ideas. I start this blog to take notes and make future reference for myself. Here, I am going to write down key points that I may forgot in the future, as well as thoughts toward the lectures. I am going to view all my post at the end of the semester, because I think that reviewing my past steps is a effective way to prepare for the final exam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment