Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week4-Impression for the First Couple Weeks

I have been taking CSC148 for almost one month, I believe it is a good timing for me to make some summarization over the course. 

I have always worried about taking evening classes, since I often feel unmotivated attending night classes. However, CSC 148 has changed my bad habits entirely. The instruction is generally interesting and always in a good pace. And the class materials are very easy for some one new to programming, like me, to follow. More importantly, learning python has brought me a whole new perspective to everything around me. When I play games in my laptop, I start to pay attention to how the game is designed and how the interface is constructed. When I open a website, I will think about what is the algorithm behind all its functions. By thinking about all these, I have found unlimited opportunities to learn about computer science in our daily life. It opens a lot of doors for someone like me, who has no technical background at all. 

I major in Psychology and Cognitive Science, and I am going to graduate this coming May. It has been a very rewarding experience taking CSC148 as one of my final year classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment